What will you do?
You will become an integral part of their production team and will act as their lead process engineer by identifying and solving crucial production bottlenecks. By taking the lead you will be able to push the production efficiency to the next level.
Your job will consist but is not limited to:
- Generating clear data-driven overviews of production processes
- Identify & solve major production process bottlenecks
- Develop standardized production manuals & methodologies
- Train & coach colleagues towards realizing increased efficiency
What do they offer?
- A high degree of freedom and independence in your role
- The ability to be involved in the growth and succes of the company and co-define your own role as the company develops
- A role within a multidisciplinary team consisting a highly motivated, inquisitive and talented people with a broad diversity of experience
- 27 vacation days per year
- A balanced pension through Nationale Nederlanden
What do they expect?
- A Master or Bachelor degree in Process Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of fulltime relevant experience
- Experience in electronics and electrical design with the ambition to keep evolving
- Ability & experience in defining bottlenecks in complex processes
- Experience with relevant standards & methodologies in manufacturing industry
- Keen on training & coaching colleagues towards optimized performance
- Ability to work in dynamical multidisciplinary teams
- A strong desire to optimize & automate
- Available for a minimum of 32 hrs per week
Working for the company is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work for a company with a meaningful and impact driven mission. A mission towards supplying safe, reliable and sustainable foams for everyone united by their core values:
- Sustainable entrepreneurship is the only way forward
- Creativity fuels innovation
- They are realizing global impact
- Superior product quality drives them forward
- Ecstatic customers is their goal
Deze vacature precies wat je zoekt?
Reageer vandaag nog en wie weet start jij binnenkort bij je nieuwe baan!