Project Proces Engineer (ingevuld)
The Project Process Engineer focuses on optimizing technical processes and procedures and is responsible for innovation in the plant (new technology, production of new products, procedures, process safety, process automation).
1. Contributes to knowledge and know-how on site by creating process relevant documentation through the application of in-depth knowledge in one or more fields of:
o process automation
o process safety
o chemistry and technology of Additives or Resins processes
o site relevant unit operations
o the interaction of the above mentioned points
2. Creates and maintains site relevant procedures or systems in expert area
3. Contributes to planning for projects for multi-person project teams and independently plans for resources and budget within own field of expertise
4. Site expert role in one (or more) of the points mentioned in 1.
5. Independently provides support to production in (expert) areas mentioned in 1
6. Independently fulfills critical project roles in site orientated projects (e.g. technical modifications, product introductions)
7. Is responsible for a homogenous mix of projects and activities
8. Contributes in trouble shooting and ensuring plant continuity, may carry plant consignment responsibility
- Master or bachelor degree chemical engineering with at least 3 years of experience
- Emerging leadership experience
- Good knowledge of English
We are the world's leading chemical company. We develop smart solutions for our customers and create chemistry for a sustainable future.
Deze vacature precies wat je zoekt?
Reageer vandaag nog en wie weet start jij binnenkort bij je nieuwe baan!