Electronics Engineer (ingevuld)
What will you do?
- You will become an integral part of their Hardware Team. Their Hardware Team operates at the core of the company's product innovation by enabling creative automation solutions for their innovative foam materials.
- Your job will consist of but not limited to:
- Schematic design & building of electronic control systems
- Requirement & specification writing
- PLC programming
- Implementing & documenting relevant standards for machine electronics
- Electrical circuit design (motor control, sensors, communications)
What do they offer?
- A high degree of freedom and independence in your role
- The ability to be involved in the growth and succes of the company and co-define your own role as the company develops
- A role within a multidisciplinary team consisting a highly motivated, inquisitive and talented people with a broad diversity of experience
- 27 vacation days per year
- A balanced pension through Nationale Nederlanden
What do they expect?
- A Bachelor degree preferably in Electrical Engineering or equilavent
- 3+ years of full time relevant experience in the field of electronic engineering
- Experience in electronics and electrical design with the ambition to keep evolving
- Ability and experience in offering support and advice in electrical specific automation, processes and tooling
- Experience with relevant standards for machine electronics
- Ability to work in dynamical multidisciplinary teams
- A strong desire to automate (e.g. using Python)
- Availability for a minimum of 32 hours per week
Working for the company is a unique experience. You get the opportunity to work for a company with a meaningful and impact driven mission. A mission towards supplying safe, reliable and sustainable foams for everyone united by their core values:
- Sustainable entrepreneurship is the only way forward
- Creativity fuels innovation
- They are realizing global impact
- Superior product quality drives them forward
- Ecstatic customers is their goal
Deze vacature precies wat je zoekt?
Reageer vandaag nog en wie weet start jij binnenkort bij je nieuwe baan!